The official website for the upcoming original anime film Ai no Utagoe wo Kikasete (Sing a Bit of Harmony) has posted a 30-second second teaser trailer introducing its main characters. The clip also features clear singing voice of Tao Tsuchiya, who is cast as one of the two protagonists, Shion. The character is a mysterious transfer student who immediately starts singing in a musical style. The film is set to be released in Japan in the fall of 2021.
2nd teaser trailer with English subtitles (via: FUNimation):
One day, Shion transfers to Kagebe City High School. On her first day at the new school, she suddenly started to sing like a musical in front of Satomi, who is isolated in class, saying “I’ll make you happy!” Shion’s excellent grades, athletic ability, and cheerfulness make her a popular girl in the class. Even though Satomi asks her not to sing, Shion sings without hesitation, and her unexpected behavior causes a big commotion among her classmates.
Announced main VAs:
— 映画『アイの歌声を聴かせて』 2021秋 ROADSHOW (@ainouta_movie) April 6, 2021
- Original story writer/Director/Screenplay writer: Yasuhiro Yoshiura (Time of Eve, Patema Inverted)
- Co-screenplay writer: Ichirou Ookouchi (Code Geass)
- Original character designer: Kanna Kii (Umibe no Étranger mana author)
- Chief animation director/Anime character designer: Hidekazu Shimamura (Nodame Cantabile)
- Anime production: J.C.Staff
- istributior in Japan: Shochiku
Teaser poster visual:
© Yasuhiro Yoshiura, BNArts / AiUta Production Committee