The COD Mobile World Championship 2021 will commence tomorrow i.e 3rd of June. Activision is organizing the 2 Million prize pool tournament in partnership with Sony Xperia.
The tournament will be played in five different stages
Stage 1 – Solo Play
Stage 2 – Team Play
Stage 3 – Regional Qualifiers
Stage 4 – Regional Playoffs
Stage 5 – COD Mobile World Championship Finals
Stage 1 starting from June 3rd will conclude on June 27th. In this stage, each player will compete individually to accumulate COD Mobile World Championship Tournament points.
There will be four consecutive weeks of Solo Play, running from Thursdays to Sundays
- Week One: June 3rd, 5:30 AM IST until June 6th, 5:29 AM IST
- Week Two: June 10th, 5:30 AM IST until June 13th, 5:29 AM IST
- Week Three: June 17th, 5:30 AM IST until June 20th, 5:29 AM IST
- Week Four: June 24th, 5:30 AM IST until June 27th, 5:29 AM IST
All players will be required to compete in Ranked Mode in which they will have to gain a total of 60 points in 10 matches across any of the four weekends.
COD Mobile World Championship Tournament Points
The tournament points will be based on each Ranked Match win determined by players’ in-game rank. The point distribution for each Stage 1 Ranked Match win is as follows:
ROOKIE- 10 points
VETERAN- 11 points
ELITE- 12 points
PRO- 14 points
MASTER- 16 points
LEGENDARY- 18 points
Every player who signs up for the tournament will receive 500 in-game credits and a 2021 competitor frame.
- Manta Ray – 2021 MVP(stage 1 reward)
- M4LMG – Playmaker(week 1 reward)
- QXR – Playmaker (week 2 reward)
- M16 – Playmaker (week 3 reward)
- RUS-79U – Playmaker (week 4 reward)
After the conclusion of Stage 1, i.e Solo Play, COD Mobile players who earned 60 points in any of the four Stage 1 weekends will qualify for Stage 2. They will be notified via an in-game inbox message.
After that, every eligible player must form or join a team of 5 or 6 players from the one who has qualified for Stage 2. Stage 2 will commence from July 1st.